CYPRUS INVESTMENT PROGRAMME (CIP)
Our Company is registered with the Registry of Service Providers (Registry) of the Cyprus Investment Programme, Licence (CIP) No: 546
The Cyprus Government, as a part of its policies aiming to attract foreign investors in Cyprus, established new financial criteria based on which non-Cyprus investors may acquire the Cypriot citizenship.
- Investment in real estate or land developing;
- Purchase, incorporation or participation in Cypriot businesses;
- Investment in alternative investment funds;
- A combination of the first three options.
- The minimum investment requirement is €2.000.000 for any of the investment options.
- Within that investment the investor must purchase one residential property of at least €500.000 + VAT that would be his registered personal residence
- A mandatory Government donation of €75,000 for Research and Development
- A mandatory Government donation of €75,000 to the Land Development Organization
- Total Investment 2 million + Vat if applicable + €150,000 donations
- The investor is obliged to retain the investment for at least 5 years following the acquisition of the Cyprus citizenship, with the exception of the residential property of a minimum value of €500.000 + VAT (if applicable) that should not be disposed of at any point in time. If disposed, the investor should substitute with another property of equal or higher purchase price.
- Applicants must hold a clean criminal record from their country of origin, and/or the Country where they permanently reside.
- The investor must permanently maintain a residential property in Cyprus of a minimum value of €500.000 + VAT (if applicable)
- Applicants are required to be holders of a Cyprus residence permit to qualify for the receipt of Cyprus citizenship and will therefore need to submit their residence application prior to the filing of their citizenship application.
- The applicant must submit proof of payment of the entire investment amount in order for the application to be processed.
- No requirement to be physically present in Cyprus.
Who is Eligible?
- Any investor who is 18 years old and above.
- The spouse of the investor and minor children, as well as financially dependent children up to the age of 28.
- Parents of the investor, subject to acquiring a residential property of at least €500.000 + VAT (if applicable)
Processing Time: 6 months
Main Benefits of Cypriot Citizenship
- The investment is as low as €2.000.000 + Vat if applicable + Donations
- The investor only needs to retain the investment for 5 years after which he/she is free to resell it and retain a residence property worth no less than €500,000
- Citizenship is granted to the spouse of the investor and minor children, as well as to the financially dependent adult children up to the age of 28, as well as to the parents of the investor, subject only to acquiring residential property of at least €500.000 + VAT.
- There is no requirement to reside in Cyprus
- There is no language requirement.
- Visa-free travel to over 150 countries worldwide.
- Access to all the rights of an EU citizen protected by EU legislation: Freedom to work study and reside in any EU member state, as well as Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- There are no language proficiency tests.
- Dual citizenship is permitted and the acquisition of citizenship in Cyprus is not reported to other countries.
What we offer to our clients:
- Professional & friendly support and informative independent advice at no charge!
- A large selection of Re-Sale, New and off plan Real Estate Investment proposals that qualify for the Cyprus Investment Program
- A large team of professional independent Associates including Bankers, lawyers, Accountants enabling us to offer you a complete package of required services.
- For overseas clients collection from the airport and hotel reservations.
- We can act as a proxy for overseas clients with no fees
Local & Overseas Affiliates Welcome
We welcome referrals from local and overseas professionals and individuals.
Total confidentiality and discretion assured
Contact: Anthony Matheou Bradbury
Tel: + (357) 99 66 66 88 (Greek & English)
Tel: + (357) 99 86 23 12 (Russian)
– Viber & WhatsApp Calls accepted –
– Top Time Property Brokers Ltd is a registered Real Estate Broker Company Reg. No. HE 357088 & a registered Service Provider of the Cyprus Investment Program Licence No: CIP 546 –
© Copyright Top Time Property Brokers Ltd